Manage Account Home
Make a Deposit
Mount Money & Flex $'s
Meal Plans & Flex $'s
OTHER CARD INFORMATION
Meal Plan Application
ONLY IF CHANGING
General Information and Contract Policies:
• All Meal Plans are
• All resident Freshmen will be placed on the 21+ Plan for their 1st semester
• Resident students living in the Annex, Bicentennial Hall, Bradley Hall, Pangborn, Sheridan, or the Terrace MUST purchase a meal plan; if you have not selected a plan at the time bills are printed, you will be assigned the 21+ Plan
• Apartment residents may purchase a meal plan should they choose to do so
• Commuter students and Apartment residents who opt out of the meal plans will be allowed to add Flex $’s to their Mount Card (online website is
$5 minimum deposit)
• Flex $’s will rollover from the Fall semester to the Spring semester
UNLESS you drop the plan from Fall to Spring
(ex: have the 5+ plan for Fall and Opt Out for Spring; unused Flex is forfeited)
• Flex $’s can be used at the following locations: Patriot Hall, Mount Café, PNC Sports Complex Concessions Stands, the College Bookstore (grocery items only); items bought at Patriot Hall and the Mount Café are tax free
• If you run out of Flex $’s during the semester, you may add to the Flex $ account via online
$5 minimum deposit) or at the Mount Card Office
• All unused Flex $’s
(meal plan and any that has been added, including monies added to Commuter/Apt residents accts)
will be forfeited at the end of the Spring semester
Meal Plan meals are served in Patriot Hall
and must be used during their appropriate meal time and will be forfeited if not used (Breakfast is served 7:00am ‘til 10:30am M-F and 9:00am ‘til 11:00am Sat & Sun; Lunch is served 10:30am M-F,11:00am Sat & Sun ’til 4:00pm; Dinner is served 4:30pm ‘til 7:30pm)
• Meals, Flex $’s, and ID cards are non-transferable and may not be used by any other person
No meal plan contract changes will be accepted after the deadline.
Contract deadline: 4:00 pm on Thursday, August 21, 2014 for the Fall semester and 4:00 pm on Thursday, January 8th 2015 for the Spring semester.
Students who withdraw from the University are entitled to a refund based on their meal plan type and unused Flex $'s; it is prorated based on the date of withdrawal from the University
Student ID #
Opt out of Meal Plan
| --U.S. Patent No. 6,963,857
Student ID # or Employee ID #
Grant additional access
Give access to up to 10 people to see your online account.
Let us send an email to a friend or relative for you!
Low Balance Warning
A low balance warning email can be sent to you and others.
Setup recurring deposits when your balance gets too low.
Change student or employee password
Students & employees can change their password here
16300 Old Emmitsburg Road
Emmitsburg, MD 21727
(301) 447-5348 - office
(301) 447-3423 - fax
M-F: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm