Spouse/dependent ID card

A spouse is a spouse/partner with whom the UW student/employee is in a committed relationship and shares an address.
A dependent is:
1) a child (natural, legally adopted or step child) under the age of 18 or
2) an adult for whom the UW student/employee is a legal guardian.

To purchase an initial card spouses/dependents of students, faculty/staff, cooperating agency, and appointed:

        A spouse/dependent needs to have the W number of the student or employee with them, and a government issued, photo ID (driver's license, passport or military ID) is required when they come in to have their ID made.

        The first 'spouse/dependent' card is $25.00, and there is a replacement fee for any lost, stolen or damaged card.

Using the WyoOne ID card

All spouse/dependents:

Debit card features
Purchase campus recreation facilities access: www.uwyo.edu/rec/facility-hours-and-information/membership-information.html
University libraries

Spouse/dependents of UW students:

Debit card features
Purchase discounted campus recreation facilities access: http://www.uwyo.edu/rec/facility-hours-and-information/membership-information.html
University libraries