What are Campus Dollars (C$)?

Campus Dollars (C$) is money that is deposited into a debit style (declining balance) account by the card holder (or a family member or friend). You will need the W# to add money to an account.

  • Food/Vending: currency used after any Dining Dollars on WyoOne card have been utilized. All food locations and vending machines on campus accept Campus Dollars.

  • University Store: can be used to purchase any items from University Store (located in Wyoming Union) including clothing, decorations, books, testing supplies, office supplies, tech gear, etc.

  • Copy and Print Center: can be used to purchase any copies or prints that are made in the Copy and Print Center (located in the Wyoming Union) This is not the same as print quota that students get to print from their UW Student accounts.

  • WyoOne ID Office: can be used to purchase any items from WyoOne Office including replacing a lost/damaged card, purchasing passport photos, or other supplies.

  • Residence Life and Dining: can be used to purchase guest passes for visitors at Washakie Dining Center.

  • Money is rolled over semester-to-semester and year-to-year as long as you are a part of the University of Wyoming system (either as student, staff, faculty, board retiree, etc.).

Depositing Money:
Online at this website. Available 24/7. Click Log In Here on left side of screen. You will need the W# of the person you are putting money onto their Campus Dollars account. If you don't have an account, select I am new here on the next screen to set up an account to keep track of your Campus Dollars balance and add money. Only Visa/Mastercard are accepted on the website and there is a minimum of $20 that must be deposited (along with a $0.30 transaction fee).

PHIL Machine. Available 24/7. Located by the Information Desk, ATM, and elevator in the basement of Washakie Dining Center. This machine allows you to check your Campus Dollars Balance or add money to your account. The machine accepts cash ($1, $5, $10, and $20 bills). There is no limit on the minimum and there is no fee.

WyoOne ID Office located at 167 Information Technology Center. Open during business hours. You can add money to your Campus Dollars account via cash, check, or Visa/Mastercard. There is a $5 minimum that must be added if using a Visa/Mastercard, otherwise there is no minimum or fee. You can add Campus Dollars via Visa/Mastercard over the phone by calling 307-766-5268 during business hours. If you are the WyoOne card holder, you can check your Campus Dollars and/or Dining Dollars balance while in the office. No balances will be given over the phone.

WyoOne Terms & Agreement apply.