Accepting locations < SpacerAccepting locations
Student < SpacerStudent
Parents/Family < SpacerParents/Family
Faculty/Staff < SpacerFaculty/Staff
Photo Upload < SpacerPhoto Upload
Manage Account Home < SpacerManage Account Home
Account Activity < SpacerAccount Activity
Plans < SpacerPlans
Recent Deposits < SpacerRecent Deposits
Make a Deposit < SpacerMake a Deposit
Photo Upload < SpacerPhoto Upload
News < SpacerNews

Faculty/Staff FAQ
1. How do I open a Red Hawk Dollar Account?
All MSU employees are eligible for Red Hawk Dollar accounts. Simply deposit money into the account to activate it. Red Hawk Dollars for faculty and staff will display as Red Hawk Other.

2. How do I add money to my Red Hawk Dollar account?
For your convenience there are three options available to add money to your account:

1. The Montclair State University One Card/Online Card Office (credit cards)

2. The Red Hawk Dollars app for Apple and Android devices

3. The ID Card Office (Student Center) and Bursar's Office (College Hall) - cash or check only.

Funds are available immediately when using the Online Card Office, Red Hawk Dollars app, and the ID Card Office. Deposits made at the Bursar's Office may take up to 24 hours during normal business hours.

3. How do I withdraw money from my Red Hawk Dollar Account?
Withdrawals are not permitted from Red Hawk Dollar accounts.

4. How do I close my Red Hawk Dollar Account?
A Red Hawk Dollar account may only be closed upon official separation from the University. Faculty and staff must submit a request form for account closure. A $15.00 processing fee is added prior to refund calculation. A check will be mailed to the address indicated on the form. Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing. Funds remaining on inactive accounts past 90 days become property of the University.

6. What if I am a student/employee, can I get my refund at Graduation?
Your refund is based on your primary status. If your primary status is employee, the refund cannot be issued until you separate from the University.

7. What should I do if a merchant overcharges my account?
If a merchant runs a transaction multiple times or enters the incorrect amount, present a copy of your receipt/statement to the manager at that location to request a refund. A copy of your recent transactions may be printed from your on-line account.

Montclair Home | One Card Office | --U.S. Patent No. 6,963,857
University Net ID
Grant additional access
Give access to up to ten people to see your online account.
Request Money
Let us send an email to a friend or relative for you!
Low Balance Warning
A low balance warning email can be sent to you and others.
Automatic Deposits
Setup recurring deposits when your balance gets too low.
One Card Office
Montclair State University
One Card Office
Student Center
1 Normal Avenue
Montclair, NJ 07043

For more information visit our web site
cardservices@mail.montclair.eduSeparatorHelp Me
JSA Technologies, Inc