Information About Your Card

Instructions to Lower Your Meal Plan

January 22, 2021

1. From the FSU Home page select "Current Student" 2. Scroll down and select "Student Resources" (right side of screen) 3. Select "Bronco Card" 4. Log onto the website, If you have not made an account-select "I'm New Here" and follow the instructions using your banner number and Bronco email 5. Select the preferred meal plan IMPORTANT FACTS 1. Must be an upperclassmen and have at least 30 credit hours 2. Can only make one (1) selection- We will give you the meal plan you select the first time 3. Price changes will be posted to your student account by mid-September 4. All swipes used before your meal plan change will be deducted from your new selection CHOOSE YOUR MEAL PLAN WISELY! YOUR MEAL PLAN NEEDS TO LAST YOU THE ENTIRE SEMESTER!!

Deadline for Spring 2021 Semester Meal Plan Changes

January 22, 2021

Reduce your meal plan on line between January 20, 2021 thru February 3, 2021 at 11:59p.m.

Spring 2021 Meal Plan Changes

January 22, 2021

Remember to change your meal plan before February 3, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.

How to obtain your Fayetteville State University Bronco ID card

October 14, 2020

Q: How can I obtain a Fayetteville State University Bronco student ID card? A: You must have already received your acceptance letter from the university, and you must currently be registered for classes upon requesting an ID card. Q: Where do I get my student ID card? A: The Bronco Card Office is located on the main campus of Fayetteville State University, on Grace Black Circle. Q: Is there a fee for my student ID card? A: Yes, if you have at least one class on the main Fayetteville State University campus, your $12.00 card fee is already included with your other student fees. If you are taking all online classes, you will be required to pay the $12.00 card fee at the time you request your student ID card. Students taking all online classes, the card fee is not accessed along with other student fees. Q: Is there a fee if I loose my student ID card? A: Yes, it is $20.00 to replace a lost student ID card. If your card is damaged it can be replaced for only $5.00, but you must turn in the damaged card at the time of purchasing your new card. Q: Is there anything I should bring when I come to get my student ID card? A: Yes, you must provide the Bronco Card Office Staff with a form of government issued identification (driver's license, learner's permit, military ID, or Passport), and your Banner Number.