1. From the FSU Home page select "Current Student"
2. Scroll down and select "Student Resources" (right side of screen)
3. Select "Bronco Card"
4. Log onto the website,
If you have not made an account-select "I'm New Here" and follow the instructions using your banner number and Bronco email
5. Select the preferred meal plan
1. Must be an upperclassmen and have at least 30 credit hours
2. Can only make one (1) selection- We will give you the meal plan you select the first time
3. Price change will reflect your student account by mid-September
4. All swipes used before your meal plan change will be deducted from your new selection
CHOOSE YOUR MEAL PLAN WISELY! YOUR MEAL PLAN NEEDS TO LAST YOU THE ENTIRE SEMESTER!!
Deadline for Spring 2019 Semester Meal Plan Changes
January 15, 2019
Reduce your meal plan on line between January 12, 2019 and January 23, 2019 at 11:59pm.
Spring 2019 Meal Plan Changes
January 15, 2019
Reduce your meal plan between January 12, 2019 and January 23, 2019 at 11:59pm.
IMPORTANT MEAL PLAN INFORMATION
January 11, 2016
IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING FSU MEAL PLANS
The North Carolina State Legislature approved new tax legislation that impacts all campus meal plans. Beginning the Spring 2014 semester all meal plans will be taxed 8.0 percent to comply with the new legislation.
Session Law 2013-316 signed into law August 23, 2013, by the Governor, repeals the exemption in G. S. 105-164.13 (27) effective January 1, 2014. G. S. 105-164.13(27) provides an exemption for the sale at retail and the use, storage, or consumption in this State of prepared food and food served to students in dining rooms regularly operated by State or private educational institutions or student organizations thereof. As a result of the repeal of the exemption, sales of prepared food and food served to students in dining rooms by institutions of higher education are subject to tax effective January 1, 2014. In addition to the sales price of student meal plans for the Spring 2014 semester a second entry will appear on your account to accommodate sales tax due.
The sales tax increase will result in a cost increase ranging from $87 to $108 per semester, depending upon the student meal plan choice.