A New Door System on Campus Means New Cards for All
To be eligible for a WyoOne ID, students must be admitted and registered for the current semester and faculty/staff need to be in the Human Resources system.
To receive your WyoOne ID you must present a government issued, photo ID, e.g. drivers license, passport, state identification card or a military ID.
It takes only a few minutes to print your ID but be prepared for lines during peak times of the year (orientation, move-in, and the beginning of the semester)
WyoOne ID Care:
- Keep track of your card!
- Do not punch a hole in your card.
- Do not use a sharpie on the magstripe.
- Do not use it as an ice scraper.
- Do not wash your card.
- Do not expose it to extreme heat or cold.
- Do not bend your card.
- Protect the magnetic strip on your card.
There is a replacement fee for any lost, stolen or damaged cards.
We're happy to answer your questions! Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org