Welcome to the Online Mason Card Office!
How to Add Mason Money on your Mason ID or Patron Card
1. Click on "Add Mason Money Here"
2. Agree to the Mason Money Terms
3. Enter your G number with the G in front of the number or your patron card number
4. Select the amount you would like to add
5. Complete payment information and submit
Meal Plans for students, faculty, and staff can be purchased through the Online Card Office by clicking on the Meal Plan Management tab to the left.
Faculty/Staff Meal Plans
Byte meal plans can be purchased with a Visa or MasterCard. They become active once the dining halls open for the fall semester. Hours of operation can be viewed on the dining website.
Student Meal Plans
Student meal plan options are available for summer, fall, and spring semesters and can be viewed approximately two weeks prior to each semester. Meal plan access becomes available during the respective semester per the dining hours of operation.The Mason Card Office is available to answer questions and share information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meal plans are billed to the student account within two to three business days. Information on billing and payment options is available on the Office of Student Accounts website.
Online Photo Upload
1. Log in with your Net ID and password
2. Click Photo Upload
3. Read and Agree to the Mason ID requirements
4. Upload a valid government issued credential
5. Make sure your photo meets the requirements listed on the subsequent page
6. Enter your GMU email address in the email prompt. Once the photo has been accepted or rejected, you will receive an email notification.